If you want to contact the administrator of your data, please write to the following e-mail address: JIN@CareerExperts.pl
- Administrator – a body, organizational unit, entity or person deciding about the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website.
- Website – website available at the address https://www.careerexperts.pl/
2. Personal data
In connection with the processing of personal data by us, we have the following rights:
- the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in connection with the processing of my personal data.
The above rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 – 21 RODO, contacting me at ul. Piękna 24 / 26A, 3rd floor, 5 or email: JIN@CareerExperts.pl
Providing personal data is always voluntary but necessary to place an order.
The data is stored as part of:
- order form
- contact form
We ensure that personal data, stored with us – is secure. They have taken all possible security measures and protection of personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
In addition, personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data are processed only within the territory of the European Union.
I entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Zoho Recruit, Daxtra Analyzer – to store data on a server,
- ZOHO Mail, Outlook, Fozzy Mail – in order to use the mailing system,
When placing an order, you must provide your personal data necessary to perform the order, i.e. your name, email address, telephone number and address for the delivery of the order. You can also provide additional data, such as information about your business. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data contained in the order is the performance of the contract.
The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database and will be stored in it until the claims for the concluded contract are time-barred. Each order is recorded as a separate item in the database. In addition to personal data, order details such as the date of order, subject and value of the order, chosen method of delivery and payment are also recorded.
If we issue an invoice, for this purpose we process personal data to the extent necessary to issue an invoice. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is the fulfillment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation, therefore the data will be processed naturally within this documentation for the period required by law.
By contacting us via e-mail, you naturally give us your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you may also include other personal information in the body of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is the consent resulting from the initiation of contact.
Personal data provided to us as part of an e-mail contact is processed solely for the purposes of handling your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookies are small text information, stored on the end device (eg a computer, tablet, smartphone), which can be read by a teleinformation system.
Cookies allow you to:
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the site you expect
- Improve the speed and security of using the website,
- Using analytical tools,
- Using marketing tools,
- Using the comment system,
- Displaying videos from YouTube and Vimeo on websites,
- Providing social functions.
- Cookies can be divided into own and from third parties. If you use your own cookies, I use them for the proper operation of the site.
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation in the code of our website of the tracking code provided by Google (the so-called tracking code). This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies.
4. Server logs
- Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
- Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by me to identify you.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material for the administration of the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.